Though people have been using the lines in their palms as guides and resources for hundreds/thousands of years, Hand Analysis may be brand new to you.
Let’s start with the most important question.
What’s in it for you?
The number one question on 90% of my clients’ minds is “Why am I here?” or “What’s my Purpose?” which really means “There’s something missing in my life and I haven’t been able to figure out what that is.” That’s followed by “Tell me about my relationships” (which, in Hand Analysis, is about learning about your own emotional style, understanding others’, and, with that awareness, honoring each individual’s approach to love and connection). Beyond that, my clients want know about their strengths and challenges, and usually could use some cheerleading and support – since the transformation that comes from knowing who you really are often ruffles a few feathers.
If that sounds like you, read on…
Hand Analysis is:
- A repeatable methodology that uses the shape, lines, and fingerprints in your hands to help you understand your Soul’s Intention (your Purpose, Energy, and Blindspots), your Personality, your natural gifts and talents (which I call SuperPowers), and your challenges.
- The quickest approach I’ve ever seen or experienced to knowing who you truly are, understanding your why, and learning what stops you and how to address it.
- Recognized as an effective tool in both your professional and personal lives. Check out this recent article published in Forbes, here.
Hand Analysis is not:
- Palmistry. There is no intuition, prediction or new agey-ness to it – at all.
- Guesswork. Almost every print, line, and mark on your hands has meaning. I’ve been trained to decipher what those meanings are, and how they affect you.
Try it with A Selfie Session:
If you’re simply curious about Hand Analysis, start with a Selfie Session. It’s the easiest way to get a sense of the infinite amount of information written in your hands and fingerprints.
Here’s what to expect. We will spend 15 minutes talking about some aspect of your personality and another 5 discussing whether you and I are a good fit and, if so, planning what’s most important to you and where to go next. It’s my hope that you are so intrigued by what 15 minutes can show you that you can’t wait for more!
How it works:
- You take a “hand selfie” with your camera, phone or ipad and either email it to me at email@example.com or text it to me, with your name, at 403.975.5978. Just like the pic on the right. (Tips for a great selfie: Find an un-busy background, good light and hold your hand naturally. Get as close as you can to get your whole hand in. One hand is sufficient but if you want to send both that’s great.)
- Then, use the calendar below to book a 20 – 25 minute session.
- You call me at your appointed time.
That’s it! Simple. And fascinating.
In our busy worlds, where even 30 minutes can sometimes feel hard to fit in (which is crazy but that’s for another time), spending this 30 minutes on who you are will be both interesting and useful, whether you decide you want more or not.
And, fear not! There will be no dire predictions or weird fortune-telling. Hand Analysis is all about making the most of the present and creating possibility for the future.
Or Host a Selfie Soiree:
– in Vancouver (Or Calgary, cause I’d love an excuse to be back often!)
There are four really good reasons for you to host a hand circle.
- It’s fun! It will be a get together that people talk about for ages.
- It’s a great and inexpensive way to “test” hand reading and be able to do a little reading yourself.
- You’d like to feel more connected with the people in your life or work but don’t often have the chance to talk about what really matters. A hand circle does exactly that.
- You’ll enjoy a complimentary reading after your event.
And a fifth….
- You will have hosted one of the coolest get togethers ever!
The evening starts with a mini “Hand Analysis Basics” session so that you can do a little hand reading of your own later.
Then, each guest will enjoy a 10-15 minute, in front of the group, nothing too personal, reading – recorded so that it can be referred to again. It’s always relevant, usually important, and will definitely provide some thought-provoking information.
Depending on the size of the group you can expect the Hand Analysis portion to be 2 – 3 hours. Any more than that is entirely up to you!
As the host, you provide the space and refreshments, and as a thank you, I’ll provide you with a 60 minute, one on one, private hand analysis session after your event.
Cost per person is $30. The ideal group size is 8-12, the minimum is 7 and maximum is 14.
Please click here to connect with me so that we can discuss date, time and location.
Ready right now?
Then dive right in with a full Hand Analysis:
Intriguing, isn’t it, that the lines in your hands have that much to say about your life and your experiences?
That’s really the point actually. That you should know what I know. After all, it’s your life, your map, your guidebook. The fact that it points the way to a life that can be so full and purposeful, so much clearer, with a whole lot less confusion, relationship crap, missed opportunities, and detours can’t be stressed enough. It will save you time, money, energy and heartache. And, more importantly, it’s FASCINATING!!! It’s your life, all laid out for you – right there. Brilliant.
If you’re here, you either started with a Selfie Session or you’re a Seeker and probably have endless questions about yourself, your Purpose, relationships, past, future, career, and decision-making. The good news is that there’s no end to the information that is available in your hands. Let’s spend 60 – 75 minutes together delving into the details, answering questions, and getting clarity.
Here’s how to do that.
1. Use the attached Scheduler to book your Zoom appointment. Please allow 5 – 10 days to give you time to get your print pics to me.
2. I will be in touch to discuss how to get your prints to me. You’ll also receive an invoice that you can pay via Square, Paypal or e-transfer before we meet.
3. You’ll receive via email:
- A detailed overview of what you can expect in our conversation over Zoom.
- A comprehensive questionnaire and worksheet that will get you started on your path to Purpose before we meet.
- A subscription to my very infrequent newsletter.
The Decidedly Happy System:
A unique approach to living life with as much love, joy, optimism and purpose as possible.
The Decidedly Happy System is under development. It’s a combination of the insights of Hand Analysis, the tools and learnings of Positive Psychology, and the visual and integrative benefits of Graphic Facilitation.
Read more here, and sign up if you’d like to be part of the beta group this fall.