So, you’ve had your Selfie Session – now what?
Intriguing, isn’t it, that the lines in your hands have that much to say about your life and your experiences? And we have BARELY scratched the surface. Seriously, if you only knew what else I know about you just from that quick picture….
That’s really the point actually. That you should know what I know. After all, it’s your life, your map, your guidebook. The fact that it points the way to a life that can be so full and purposeful, so much clearer, with a whole lot less confusion, relationship crap, missed opportunities, and detours can’t be stressed enough. It will save you time, money, energy and heartache. And, more importantly, it’s FASCINATING!!! It’s your life, all laid out for you – right there. Brilliant.
After the Selfie Session, you probably have endless questions about yourself, your Purpose, relationships, past, future, career, decisions – there’s no end to the information that is available in your hands. Let’s spend 60 – 75 minutes together delving into the details, answering questions, and getting clarity.
Here’s how to do that.
IN VANCOUVER: If you’d like to meet in person, feel free to book at your earliest convenience. We can meet somewhere central or at my home in North Van.
IF WE’LL BE USING SKYPE: Please allow 5 – 10 days to give you time to get your print pics to me.
- Book your session here…
2. Done? Awesome! I will be in touch to discuss how to get your prints to me. You’ll also receive an invoice that you can pay via Square, Paypal or e-transfer before we meet.
You’ll receive via email:
- A detailed overview of what you can expect in our conversation (in person if you’re in the Vancouver area or over Skype if you’re not – or would prefer that).
- A fun printable that you can use to either dig deeper into relationships with – or just be the center of attention at your next social gathering!
- A comprehensive questionnaire and worksheets that will get you started on your path to Purpose before we meet.
- A subscription to my very infrequent newsletter.
3. In the meantime, dive into the worksheets and have fun reading some hands with your Heart Guide.